If you’re like most women, you have probably been Pinteresting (yes, that is a verb now) wedding hair ideas for months leading up to your big day. And, if you’re like most women, you also want to find a style that is unique and will set you apart from the other brides in attendance. One trend that has been popping up more and more lately is ombre hair – a gradual blending of colors from dark to light. If you’re thinking of going this route for your wedding day look, keep reading for some inspiration!
Ombre hair is a hot trend for weddings and other special occasions. This look starts with darker hair at the root and gradually gets lighter as you reach the ends. There are many ways to create an ombre hairstyle, so it’s easy to find one that suits your personality and style. The most popular is brown ombre hair, visit therighthairstyles for some options, however, you can even do it yourself at home with a few simple steps.
Step to do an ombre hair
You will need:
- A color brush
- A bowl
- Hair dye
- Shower cap
- Start by mixing your hair dye in the bowl according to the instructions on the box.
- Then, using the color brush, apply the dye to the roots of your hair.
- Work the dye through your hair, making sure to cover all of the roots.
- Once the roots are covered, apply the dye to the rest of your hair, working it through from the roots to the ends.
- When you’re finished, wrap your hair in a towel and put on a shower cap.
- Let the dye sit for the recommended amount of time according to the instructions on the box.
- After the time is up, shampoo and condition your hair as usual.
- Dry and style your hair as desired.
Should I do Ombre Myself or ask for a professional?
Ombre is a pretty simple hair color technique, so if you’re feeling confident, you can definitely try it at home. However, if you’re not sure how it will turn out or you want to make sure it’s done right, we recommend seeing a professional stylist.
What are the benefits of having ombre hair?
There are many benefits to having ombre hair. For one, it’s a low-maintenance hair color technique that doesn’t require a lot of upkeep. Additionally, it can be a great way to add some dimension and interest to your hair if it’s looking a little flat. And finally, it’s a perfect way to transition from your natural hair color to a lighter shade if you’re thinking of going blonde.
Whether you decide to do it yourself or see a professional, we hope you’ll consider ombre hair for your wedding day look! It’s a beautiful, unique option that is sure to make you stand out from the crowd.